SpeechForum

× Welcome to SpeechForum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Topic-icon Re: DPNS course is FABULOUS

More
10 May 2013 14:41 #136 by Susan Brouse
Susan Brouse created the topic: Re: DPNS course is FABULOUS
Hello,
My name is Susan Brouse and I am a speech therapist in Sandusky Ohio. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the speech team last weekend for a seminar in Mansfield OH for DPNS and e stim. I have to say that aside from the tools and techniques I learned the overall information presented was INVALUABLE. After attending this course with the team I believe that every therapist practicing in the area of dysphagia should take this course...truly. This course looks at function and helps us come up with a plan of care that will truly be most advantageous for our patients. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I am serious when I say that i truly believe everyone should take this course! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2013 12:40 #145 by Costa
Costa replied the topic: Re: DPNS course is FABULOUS
Thank you Ms. Brouse. It is SLPs like you that make DPNS work for their patients and we're proud of all the professionals out there who care enough about their patients to use it. Please feel free to use this forum to get any information you need or to share your experiences with other professionals out there who might need your insights.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds